From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:25:17 -0700
How did you install silverlight?  I found it on line and installed it,
didn't seem to do anything, but it does show up under add remove
programs.  The damn thing still doesn't work.  I called tech support at
mlb and they first said I'd have to have a sighted person click on the
buttons to install it.  THen I said I had found silverlight another way
and it still didn't work and they then said I needed explorer 7.  That
isn't what Microsoft says, they say it should work with six.  Well, I
installed 7 which really seemed to screw up my system, and the thing
still doesn't work.  I bleew it all away and restored an image. I
reinstalled silverlight and still get the same stup8id page when I click
on wgn.  I am at witts end, don't know what else to try.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr