From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:39:20 -0400
I had an amaratron AL811H for a few weeks and loved it. I got rid of it due
to supposed RFI issues and kick myself daily for it. I could always use it
when no one's home next door or just run it lower than I did but oh well,
chock that up to another stupid move for me. I'm saving up, I will likely
get a solid state amp next time, with any luck I can fit that on the desk
instead of putting it on another table next to the desk like I had the other
one. That's a ways off though I think before I can do that. There are sure
times though when I miss it. Eastern AREA net every afternoon for 1.