From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:43:02 -0500
And the nice thing about MLB is that you can choose any broadcast, home or
away and even the alternative languages if any.  I think it's a real good
value for $14.95.  The audio quality could be better but it's at least
acceptable for speech.  No worse than the network broadcasts used to sound
before sattelite distribution came along.  Lou