From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:45:20 -0400
    Yeah, Steve, you're probably right.  I just need to get motivated to do
what you suggest sometime.

It probably wouldn't take that long to do either;  but you know how it goes:
there are always just so many other things to do that somehow going through
and cleaning all that junk out just falls to the bottom of the to do list.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ