From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:02:28 -0400
Hi.

No, it is also very bad on the G5RV, and even on the Sony ICF 2010.  The
Sony has been my ace, though, because I can walk around with it and get a
rough idea where the signal is strongest.  It seems to be strongest on the
west end of the property, although strong enough to cause major
interference anywhere on the property.

Thanks,
--Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline