From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:26:32 -0400
What if you put some adhesive on the hanger and just stuck it to the dash?
My mobile in the family vehicle, I actually found a nice spot for the mic
next to the seat, between the seat and the consol, behind the seatbelt
buckle, it fits perfectly in there and when I want it there it is. Just a
few ideas.