From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:40:22 -0400
Hi Bob & Everyone

The Diamond X200 is a great antenna.

I used one for about seven years.

It survived a move from Philly to New Jersey.

Then, it took a lightning strike and that killed it.

I tried using one in my addict but, my addict wasn't big enough so I had to
go with the Diamond X50 and it works just fine.

But, an HT and a mag mount will work just fine.

The only thing you'll need is something for a counterpoise like a steel
plate.

Pizza plates work well.

You can also use a file cabinet.

Hope this helps.