From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:53:02 -0600
ah it ain't that bad.
I once stuck my finger in a hole it wasn't supposed to go in, when working
on an old tube radio...it was some loading coil or something, and it threw
my arm back and burned my finger pretty bad.
I later had someone test it with a volt meter, and it was something like 700
volts DC...which isn't fun....good thing there was very little current
involved.
73
Colin, V A6BKX