ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Teri Van Pelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 00:57:58 -0500
I will not go in to detail now as to how I lost my cable, but because I
did I eneded up at the Library today to get some vidioes to watch.
Well, there was a young gal there at the Library who because of
extream circumstances, became homeless today. We were standing
outside smoking with another smoker and I just asked as to what they
came to the Library for.  Her reply was, " I have nowhere to go." So,
after consulting the Lord and asking her umpteen hundred questions, I
realized the Lord was asking me to take her in.  As it turns out, she
was abandoned by her parents at a very young age etc etc.  So I fed
her Chili, talked to her about how Jesus is about knowing Him and not
a bunch of religious humbo.  I asked her if she wanted to pray.  She
informed that she had never prayed out loud before.  So I assured her
that she could talk to him out loud  That he would not look down on
her etc.  She prayed and gave her situation and Life to the Lord.
Praise Him.  I am blessed that I He led me to the right place at the right
time.  LOve you all, Tee