From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 09:21:54 -0500
Hi;
I was listening to the mp3 from handihams concerning the tmv71a and had a
question or two.  I am using windows media player.  The volume of the
downloaded audio was very! low.  It was usable when the speakers were at
maximum.  If, however, the screen reader decided to talk I'm certain it
could be heard two blocks away.  I looked at the volume settings in the
system tray but didn't see something that would change the volume for an mp3
file and not change jaws or window-eyes.  Also, I believe I have the volume
at maximum.  I have a head set with a boom microphone for echo-link.  The
microphone volume is fine but the audio through the headset is almost to
quiet to deal with.  I have the headset plugged into the sound card and not
the speakers.  Since there is one cord with two plugs coming from the
headset it is much more convenient if I can plug them both into the sound
card.
Any words of wisdom will be appreciated.
Richard