From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 22:03:48 -0500
    Steve:

I just said the same thing to the XYL about five minutes ago.

I guess it is really merry Christmas for me!

And, I'm glad I found it when I did, even if it was a long process that
caused me to pull out some more of the little hair I still have yet.

Anyway, it's onward from here, with a big thank you to the folks on this
list, and to the e-ham product reviewer who tipped me off about the power
supply issue.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ