ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:38:06 -0700
One thing I am fed up about are newer TV shows and programming that have no
moral to the story.  I'm talking about older shows like Gun Smoke, Bonanza,
and a lot of other old shows that, although there was some shooting and
killing, by the end of the show, there was some type of moral value implied
or spoken.  I still watch a lot of shows like Cold Case Files, 48 Hours, C S
I Miami and the like, but other than, thou shalt not kill, the program
somehow seems empty by the end.  You get that same type of feeling, too?

Phil.