ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 15:51:17 -0700
Sweet Tee,

there are verses that talk about great women of faith, like the prophetist
Deborah, and Jao (Don't know how to spell her name), the woman who killed a
man who was powerful by this world's standard.  In the book of Joel, it
talks about your sons and daughters prophesying, and in Acts, I believe,
there was a family whose daughters prophesied.  God has a great plan for all
of us, and He wants us to rely on His strength, not our own.  I'm still
learning about what it means to live in His strength.  As it says in
Philippians, I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.