From:
Tim Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:01:30 +0100
Hi Gary,

You might like to check out the Prosistel range of rotators.  The PST641 is
comperible in spec to the ham 4, and medium duty Yaesu line, and the PST2051
is equivalent to the Tail twister, or larger yaesu rotors.

There is a control box available for these rotors which has both direct
keypad entry and voice read-out.  I think it's the Model C controller.

I have the 2051 with the afore mentioned control box and it works a treat.

Prosistel  are distributed in the US by Array solutions,
www.arraysolutions.com

They are not the cheapest option available, but are built to a very high
standard, and provide a very accessible method of control.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Tim,  (GI4OPH)