Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:41:38 -0400
At least with the Ham-M IV family.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Colin McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: accessible rotor

So, what you are saying is that the handy hams device can be used with any
control box?
I am interested since I will be getting a small roter for my 7 element VHF
beam.
It would be nice to just connect a device across the terminals of the roter
and have a tone and pointer to tell where the beam is pointing.
73
Colin, V A6BKX