From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:57:15 -0400
Hi.

I'd try something better than MFJ.  Frankly, after my last go round with
them, I would be a little antsy about anything they make that you put RF
through.  Their quality control is practically non-existent.  Get yourself
one of the better Alpha Delta switches.  Sometimes you get what you pay for
and it is worth saving up for decent stuff instead of trying to make do
with crap.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK