From:
Pat Tice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 08:23:49 -0500
Christoph,

Welcome to the list! I enjoy hearing you on the noontime EchoLink net on node 89680, too. (Noon CDT, 17:00 GMT.)

Best Regards,

Patrick Tice, WA0TDA, Manager
Courage Handiham System
3915 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN 55422
Voice Toll-Free: 1-866-426-3442
FAX: 763-520-0577
TTY: 763-520-0245
www.handiham.org

Visit Handi-Hams on the web at http://handiham.org for our online audio news, information about our program, and much more. While you're there, link to www.courage.org and learn how abilities and disabilities can become possibilities.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message is for sole use of intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this e-mail message.