From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 16:50:46 -0600
Welcome back to the list Christoph.
I am colin, as my identity says, and I am in alberta canada.
the call is V A 6BKX.
Not sure if you are on hf, but your call sounds sneakingly familiar for some
reason.
It doesn't appear in any of my logs, but that isn't out of the ordinary,
since i sometimes neglect the log book when making casual dx contacts.
this list is an absolutely wonderful source of info regarding amateur radio,
and nearly anything else concerning the blind technology user.
73
Colin, V A6BKX