ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:28:03 -0700
Phil,

Do you have any idea how they did on Friday night against the Brewers?

We have some real Brewers fanatics on 2 meters, so I purposely said,
go! Colorado! more than once just to get their goat! I have no idea
if it worked or not because no one bothered to respond.
hehehehehehehehehawhawhehehehawhawhehehawhawhehehehawhawhawhaahaahaa

purpley