ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:04:44 +0200
Are you working, Vini? If you are not and do not have commitments to
meet in the morning, just thank the Lord for what sleep you got and
forget about going back to bed until you are tired enough to go to sleep.

I for several years needed to put in eyedrops every three hours day
and night and usually did not get more than 1 1/2 hours of sleep in
one stretch ever. Over the last year, that has gotten extremely
better with my eyes but i still sleep in spurs and don't seem the
worse for it - but it leaves me on a rotating schedule.

But being stressed out over not sleeping can create stress that keeps
you from sleeping. I hope you do not have to worry about work or
other commitments at this point in in your life.

May the lord bless you richly and help you find ways to deal with
this lseeplessness problem.

Hugs and prayers,

Doris