ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:34:05 -0500
Kathy,

The soldiers are the ball while the political parties hold the paddles.
The problem is, we sort of poked our nose in a  century upon century
fight. It will probably be going on until the end of time. Muslim
fundamentalists claim Mohammed as their profit, who claimed  being a
descendent of Ishmael. You know more about that than I but this war is
like bailing the boat in the storm using a Dixie cup. It is a mental,
political, financial drain on this country which who knows, may also be a
part of the larger picture.  I think we as Christians in USA tend to
forget the many Christians who suffer around the world despite they being
God's kids. I think we get a false sense of American Christiandom that
gives us a false sense of safety and blessing. We are blessed, but we also
are a very  corrupt nation. There lots of good folks in it, but quickly
being challenged with immorality.

Brad