ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:46:49 -0400
Brad,
A lot of the senators went home between 1:00 am & 5:00 pm.  There is
an article out today that says that the cots weren't even used.
What drives me nuts is when I here Harry Reed say that we've lost the
war.  Well, if we've lost, does that mean that Alkayta won?  I'm just
climbing the walls with all this nonsense  and my two senators are
two of the worst!  I'll admit that!    I'm tired of the stunts and
grand standing when our boys are over there fighting for them to have
the right to make fools of themselves.  In the mean time, our borders
go unprotected and nothing of real substance is done to keep our
country safe and secure.  To me, it's like Nero fiddling while Rome
burned.  That's all that is being accomplished here and that idiocy
isn't worth one drop of our soldiers' blood.
Kathy