ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 20:48:54 -0500
Phil,

I'm excited to hear about upcoming Services in your home, and those
things you are going to talk about. I definitely need to hear them,
as some times, I just feel num inside, and I feel like I just can't
pray or even ask Jesus in the right way how to do things.

I'm not a very diciplined person when it comes to loosing weight, and
I'm not as together as people think I am.

Blessings,
Pat Ferguson