ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 14:31:36 -0600
Jesus wore no robe at the crucifixion.  He was stark naked and hung in
shame.  You can use your imagination as to what else they may have done to
His nakedness on the cross if you are of a mind to go there.  It wasn't
pretty, that's for sure shooting.  The Roman's soldgers gambled away his
seamless robe.  No, I'm not suggesting this means we need to go to church
naked.  Well, I did suggest that, come to think of it, but I was joking.  It
was my spoof on church promotionals.

Phil.