From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:15:07 -0600
robert:
did the vac just chew up the cord? because if so, then you can likely splice
a new cord onto the peace that is left, unmangled, sticking out of the part
that plugs into the wall.
polarity could be problematic, but if you can find someone to do a quick
test of the polarity or who can splice another plug onto the end for the
radio, this would be much preferable to buying the charger, from kenwood,
which will probably cost 30 or 40 bucks.
73
Colin, V A6BKX