From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 10:49:10 -0600
wouldn't touch that one with a 70 foot tower.
Its a CB amp, which means it has probably been played with to the point
where it is no use even on  the 11 meter band from the destortion, harmonics
and lack of any power output.
Who cares if the tubes light up, they almost always will unless there is
physically no power source for them.
Stay away.
Unless you intend to operate on 11 meters for purposes of dx or to harass
your local captain bravo constabulary.
73
Colin, V A6BKX