ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 02:04:08 -0400
I am going to participate in a sleep study conducted by the Brighman and
women's hospital in Boston.  They are trying to determine what can be bone
to cause blind people to sleep more restfully.  Through this and future
studies answers may be discovered to assist you and those like you. I will
begin the study in July.  With luck, and with God's help no one will have
difficulty sleeping.