ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 19:58:36 -0400
Jennifer,
    Hey, I know how you feel.  I haven't slept good since I lost my sight.
Before last Sat. I can't tell you when the last time I slept through a whole
night was.  When I fist lost my sight I was only getting maybe a few hours a
night not enough but I just kept going.  Didn't have a choice in the matter.
Then I started taking melatonin but and it helped but I still didn't sleep
real good and still fell into the patterns of not sleeping but a couple of
hours sometimes.  I would wake up all hours of the night.  Sat. I asked my
doctor if they could let me try something to help me sleep because
expecially with not feeling well lately and not sleeping it was playing a
toll on me.  So they put me on ambiam cr that they advertise on t.v.  Sat.
night I had the first full night of sleep I've had in a long time.  I take
this sleeping medicine every other night because my doctor said to try not
to take it every night.  It is suppossed to be nonhabit forming but she
thinks my body will get used to getting the good sleep and do it on it's
own.  I'm not so sure.  The nights I don't take it I still take melatonin or
I wouldn't sleep at all most likely.  So you may need a little something
more to help you sleep as well.  I'm sure you will figure it out.  I'll be
praying.

Amy