From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 20:31:04 -0400
Hi.

I guess if I do Field Day, I'll be running it from home as the club I
usually go out with folded, and the only other club in town that is doing
Field Day only wants big gun contesters.  Seems like most hams in Rochester
regard Field Day as a huge bother.

Anyway, does anybody know if there is anything free and JAWS accessible
that would work for logging Field Day contacts?  If I can find a text copy
of the rules, I might have a go at it, even if I just log everything in an
Excel spreadsheet and worry about converting it to whatever the League
requires for submission later (I assume it is some type of Cabrillo format,
which I've written conversion programs to generate these from CSV formatted
files before).

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 03:40 PM 6/18/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>My club wants to know if I can run the CW station on the midnight to 5-00
>A.M. shift.  They are using the n3fjp software.  They have a wifi network
>for laptops in each station tent.  I have never tried loging and sending at
>the same time.  They are using the n3fjp software.
>1.  How does the software work with system access, or window-eyes?
>2.  What information do I need to log for each contact besides call, and
>section?
>3.  Has anybody tried this keying and loging combination?  What do you think
>about it?
>

>--
>3:02 PM

Louis Kim Kline