From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:41:34 -0500
Colin:

I disagree.  There is a lot of extraneous stuff that goes through and if
you don't check it daily, it mounts up rather quickly.  I think you and the
other list gods need to do a little less lecturing.  That would cut down on
the rest of us using the delete key so much.  Frankly, there are some
people that go back and forth all day and night, and some of them I hit the
delete key as soon as I see their name or even have a filter do it for me.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 10:42 PM 3/7/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>Tom Fowle, the other gentleman involved in the Mcount and MFJ209 project was
>on this list and posted many times.
>Including a link to the articles before they were availible to the public.
>There was also a link posted to an MP3 file explaining the use and function
>of the Mcount with the analyzer.
>The people who have asked the questions regarding this project were most
>certainly subscribed to the list throughout these exchanges.
>Barring memory loss, i think perhaps some should pay a little more attention
>to the traffic on the list.
>There really isn't that much, and its usually very informative.
>Just think, there might be all kinds of information that you have missed
>because you were too quick with the delete key.
>73
>Colin, V A6BKX

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK