From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:49:36 -0500
I think you pretty much said it all, Colin.

The problem is that he goes off on his crackpot theories so often that he
could say something completely factual and I probably wouldn't believe him
because he is a crackpot so much of the time!

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]