From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 19:10:01 -0500
Hi Jerry;
It would be best if the radials were on all sides of the antenna and if you
are ground mounting the antenna they can be a random length.  Unfortunately,
reality makes you makes some compromises and you do the best you can.  If
possible (and it may not be) you want the antenna in the clear away from
surrounding structures houses, garages etc. As I said, that may not be
possible so you just work with what you have.
Rich