ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 22:30:24 -0400
Jenifer, titheing has always been on my heart and mind. I've been to
both kind of churches, meaning those that say you should tithe ten
percent of your money and also to those which say you don't need to
tithe anything.  I've also been to churches which say that if you tithe
your time meaning maybe a talent God has given you then that can be
your tithe. As for my opinion, I kind of go back and forth.  My husband
handles the money for us but if it were me I'd probably give ten
percent to the church.  I'm not sure what my husband thinks of titheing.

Lelia

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info