From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:44:57 -0500
I do know no one around here cares about that. My phones have had a hum for
years and when I call verizon, they won't fix it stating "wait for the
upgrades we don't have enough people that can work with the older style
equipment to fix that and they might even make it worse". They did fix it
for a day once but it's back now, that's why I don't use that line at all
anymore, I have my own line which is a like through Voicewing, a competitor
to vonage though I had vonage for a while and both are good. I keep telling
the rest of the family they should get rid of that house line but so far, no
good, no one ever uses it though. We all have cell phones too though there
again, I'm thinking about getting a newer one if I can find one that will
run mobile speak or talx or something I can manage the address book in
that's smaller than what I have now. that's a little way off I think though.