From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 22:46:08 -0400
    Thanks very much, Anthony. ... I'll give your suggested options some
thought here, since I don't have the bucks now for a TS2000.

My other option would be simply to take the TMV7A on the bike tour, and then
have my IC718 ready for HF communication if needed.

I've got the antennas in the RV now;  it's just a matter of figuring out
which combination of equipment would work best and be easiest to use for
whatever was needed.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ