From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:41:44 -0500
I'm not saying leave everything as is. Stuff like what your friend has, it's
not unreasonable to see what can be done about that, VCR's and the like, I
don't see a problem fighting for them to be more accessible to a point. The
only place I have a problem is when you can use about 90%+ of the features
and still want more. If you can't make something do what it's supposed to do
and work with all the important features, then, there's a problem and some
one should try to work with these companies to see if something can be done.
It all can start with a nice phone call or email. If some one's nice about
things and has ideas on things that might help, that's a good thing but some
people, if they go to companies with the attitudes they show online or what
ever, and I think they like to hear themselves talk and really never do
anything about it, but if some people do take those attitudes to the
manufacturers, I can see why nothing's being done because I'd do the same
thing to them.