From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:18:38 -0700
Danny,  If you find something here let me know.  I am thinking about the
8825 if it will run code factory or talx but still on fence.  I cannot
think about changing my family plan with Cingular ATT as any new
contract would cost me about 3x what I am paying for now and less
service.  Even the managers of our local stores tell me not to loose the
original contract as it does not get better than that.

-----
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386
###