From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:15:22 -0800
Hi

I haven't used the stuff but I have heard of a liquid vinyl compound for
sealing connections. It might be slightly easier to remove than silicon
compound. better yet is the vinyl boot you can buy from the same company
that sells the ringo ranger. It is installed on the coax before the PL259
and makes a good weather seal.
     Just a thought.
     God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K