From:
Deb & Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb & Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 10:15:01 -0400

I just got off the phone with the makers of Benadryl, and all they could
tell me was that the Children's liquid did not contain any gluten.  Since my
son hates the taste of the liquid, I bought the tablets.  Unfortunately,
they had no information on the tablets and said it would take 7-10 business
days for someone to get back to me.  With allergy season here, I don't think
I can wait that long.  Please no recommendations on other allergy meds.he
has some other medical issues that prevent him from taking anything else.
Thanks for everyone's help.  I will summarize.