From:
Sharon McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 09:12:07 -0700

Hello all,

I was wondering if any of you had similar problems: my husband has had gagging episodes, bringing up either gas or a little bile, about half an hour after he wakes up in the morning.  Although the family has recently had the flu, this started before the illness and has continued afterwards and he has had this for a little over a month.  After the episode in the morning, it does not occur during the day.  He saw the doctor when he had the flu and I think the doctor just assumed it was part of the virus.  Has anyone had something similar?  Any ideas what this might be or whether this might be related to the celiac at all?  It was just odd as there was no obvious precipitating factor.  Any suggestions as to what to do about it?  Any information would be much appreciated.  Thank you!

Sharon