Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Wendy Pandolfo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:16:04 -0500

Hi,

I've been buying some of my flours from the Indian foods market.  The
owner suggested sticking with brands produced in the UK, one of which is
Jalpur Mills.  Another brand I bought is imported from Canada.

Both these brands make wheat flour.   The rep from Jalpur Mills said they
manually clean the machines, then throw away the first batch between runs.

What do you all think?  Am I foolish to use these flours?   I'm using them
because they are available near home, cheaper than those bagged for the
gluten free market, and offer some variety I haven't seen anywhere else
(like a lentil/bean flour mix).

Thanks for your input.