Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 00:28:23 -0500
> Hi Tom,
>
> Just out of curiosity, how much meat would you say you were eating before
> as
> opposed to now?

I never got into weighing or measuring my food. I just eat what I feel like
when I feel like it. Actually I think I am eating about the same amount of
meat, but less total volume of food.

A lot of days I have a cup of strong coffee with a lot of cream for
breakfast, then don't eat anything else until late in the afternoon. Just
don't feel hungry.

Other days I eat breakfast and then I usually have to eat lunch and dinner
too, because I feel hungry.

Some days I eat no meat, I eat lots of fruit. It is just a feeling, today I
don't want meat. I am not 'instincto' at all. If I have junk food I like in
the house I eat it. So I try not to buy much, so limit my choices to what I
think I should be eating, and eat whatever I want from that list.