ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:54:14 -0700
Helen,

Thanks so much for your wonderful comments here.  You are certainly loved on
this list, and we appreciate you so very much.

Phil is doing a bit better, though a long way to go so I know he values
everybody's prayers.

We certainly will send a bunch of this snow your way.  We have no other
place to put it.  If you guys haven't a flake so far, we can take care of
that.  Grin.  This pounding is not the light stuff.  It's heavy with more
moisture.

I echo your wishes to everybody to have a blessed new year.    Praying God's
best for each of you.  Maybe this will be the year of our Lord's return.

Vicki