ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:18:07 -0500
I'm really happy to know, Karen, that your eye surgery was
successful, and glad to see your prayers on list again.
Pat, it was fun reading about your activities during the Christmas season.
Phil, I pray your pains are all gone by now, and that the antibiotics
worked successfully.
I hear on the weather channel that Denver is supposed to get another
big snowstorm.  I wish a bit of that would come to New Hampshire.  We
have had not a flake so far this winter.
John, your posting the two horses story shows what an old softey you
are, the part you keep hidden so much of the time.
To Vicki and you others who have studied so hard and long, I am happy
to know you were rewarded with excellent grades.
If I have missed mentioning things I ought to have mentioned, forgive me.
Just know that I love each of you very much, and pray God's blessings
to you and in your lives.
Helen
"A holy life has a voice. It speaks when the tongue is silent, and is
either a constant attraction or a perpetual reproof."