ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:02:25 -0500
Malcolm,
Yes, this is the difference between true Christianity and religion of
any other sort.  Christianity spreads love.  Doctrine is of man and
religion is of man, but love is from God.  We can only love Him
because He loved us first and Love is what will shine as the light of
God's glory, not doctrine or bitter criticism.
God bless,
Kathy