From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:15:31 -0400
yes, it will do both of what you ask about. Hold the VFO button in for 1
second, to the second beep and it will scan from where you are to the top of
everything, if you use the * key while in VFO, and hold that to the second
beep, that will scan just that band, from where ever you are on the band up,
or down how ever you want. It will also do the 2 separate tones, I think
most radios will these days. I haven't seen any that wouldn't in a long
time.