From:
Tracy Son <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:08:06 -0500
Hello.
One question about the th-f6a.
There are some repeaters that use two different tones one for transmit and
one for the decode or recieve.
Not all radios are capable of doing this one tone for transmit and one sub
audible tone for recieve.
Is the th-f6a able to do this?
I have also taken a look at the manual and can't really find out where the
directions are to make the radio just scan from the bottom of one band to
the top.
This is basically the only scan mode I would be intrested in.
I am thinking about buying this radio because even though it is a try band
radio and it is a little expensive, it appears to be the easyest to operate
and program.
I think Kennwood radios seem to be the most user friendly if they are user
friendly at all.
Tracy Son kk4ql.