From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 15:21:03 -0400
From what I saw when I had my link up, I had that list and maybe 1/8 of them
actually were ever on. I changed the list around though and don't have my
link up for right now anyway but can still be contacted if people connect to
the n1kxj/l which is linked to a repeater I monitor when I'm up here by the
radio desk. Unlike before though, if I'm downstairs, I can't hear it but if
anyone wants to try it now and then, go for it.