From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:56:26 -0400
to hit the repeater it's on, just change the tone or program it in a memory
and you don't have to change the tone once you program it right once. If
it's on a repeater, try it if you can bring up the repeater, and talk to
people on it you can play with the IRLP, if it's a simplex link, I have no
clue but I'm sure some one does. With an indoor antenna, 60 miles is a bit
of a stretch but not totally impossible. Not sure I'd want to run high power
with the antenna in the same room with me though. You'd never do it with out
high power.