From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:09:09 -0400
Hi Anthony.

I can't help you with the keyboard layout, but my sister who is blind, and
who is not on this list runs one.  The only thing she had difficulty with
was setting PL tones, but getting her the cloning software and cable took
care of that problem.  Otherwise, the T2H is a great radio.  I've tried
hers out here in the city a couple of times and was quite impressed with
the receiver.  My recommendation is to get a programming cable for it and
the cloning software which is JAWS accessible and would probably be
Window-Eyes accessible as well, and enjoy the radio.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 11:08 AM 9/17/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone;
>
>Today at a hamfest I purchased an ICOM T2H single band 2 meter handheld.
>
>If I recall, someone on this list uses one.
>
>Can you send me a keyboard layout and tell me how accessible is it?
>
>Thanks & 73 De Anthony W2AJV
>ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK